Strategic Communications & Digital Content Strategist
With more than a decade of experience in both corporate communications roles and creative agency positions, I am knowledgable on all types and scales of communications plans and strategies. I live and breathe GOOD content and would love to learn more about your brand’s needs and how I can help. I’ve worked primarily with large health care systems and organizations, specifically in health IT, behavioral health, orthopedics and insurance.
Below are examples of some of the services I offer, and I’d love to give you a custom quote if you have a specific type of project you have in mind.
- Marketing Communications Roadmap (perfect for a small business or thought leader)
- Includes two press releases, overarching messaging development, one social media roadmap with account, hashtags, engagement, influencer marketingrecommendations, plus speaking or conference suggestions.
- Content Development (including SEO/corporate blog)
- LinkedIn or Personal Profile writing
- Ongoing Strategic Counsel
HOW TO REACH ME:
I’m creative, honest, deadline-oriented and experienced. Let’s work together. E-mail me at Julie@BormandCo.com to get started.
Examples of past freelance content work
Strategic communications plans and public relations programs can be provided upon request.
Braxton Hicks Contractions – What You Need to Know – OhioHealth Blog
6 Ohio State Parks for the Whole Family – OhioHealth Blog
5 Ohio-Grown Fruits and Vegetables for Late Fall – OhioHealth Blog
10 Simple Ways to Make Your Halloween Healthier – OhioHealth Blog
5 Ways to Celebrate Fall with Young Kids – Columbus Moms Blog
Daily Aspirin for Cancer Prevention – City of Hope
Sleeping Beauty – Massage Envy Blog
8 Things Working Moms Don’t Want to Hear – Sammiches and Psych Meds
As a blogger, I love working with brands and other bloggers. If you have a product you’d like me to review, or want to work together, send me an email at Julie@BormandCo.com