Five on Friday is one of my favorite posts because I get to share some of my family’s favorite things from the week. Today’s Five on Friday includes mom hack products, house updates and a few of my new fashion favorites. Let me know what you think, and be sure to help me pick one of those chandeliers – it’s been driving me crazy over the past couple of weeks and I just cannot make up my mind!
- Fuelbaby bottles. I recently tried this bottle when we were on the go, and it’s a huge time saver when you’re baby is drinking formula. Simply measure the formula and place in the container at the bottom of the bottle. Fill the top with purified water. When you’re out and about, shake it up and there you go! Plus it was easy for Beau to hold (he’s very independent lately and loves hold his own bottles.)
- Name Bubble stickers. Shep’s school recently said everything has to be labeled with their names (makes sense). While the tape with magic marker look was great, I decided to step it up for Shep and got these amazing space-themed stickers. I label his food, water bottles and everything I can because he just LOVES seeing his favorite planets and his own rocketship on his stuff. NameBubble has lots of other options on their website for whatever your child is into. They even have personalized clothing labels (adorable) for all those organized mamas out there (teach me your ways!)
- Chandeliers. I have searched high and low for the right chandelier for our main foyer area (very high ceiling). Here are the contenders. Which do you like?
- Lush V-neck tee. I was also looking for a great everyday tee that held its shape a little better than the ones I had been wearing from Target (still love these, but better for when in the house vs. out and about). The material is soft and silky and it’s drape is much more flattering. I think I’m going to get this one in a few more colors.
- JBrand Mid Rise Super Skinny Destruct Jeans. I also waited forever to get these. I am a big loyalist for Jbrand though, so I knew this was going to be the right pair. They fit so beautifully! Of course Clint couldn’t help but comment, “you know you have a hole in your jeans, right?” He has the nickname Grandpa for a reason.
What are your favorites this week? Have a lovely — hopefully warmer — weekend!